ONE SKILLET CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC CREAM SAUCE

Say hello to your new favorite one skillet chicken dinner that’s topped with a lemon garlic butter cream sauce! I used thin chicken breasts, but this recipe would be delicious with boneless chicken thighs too!

One Skillet Chicken topped with A Lemon garlic Cream Sauce - Ready in 30 minutes are perfect over a bed of angel hair pasta! #lemonchicken #skilletchicken #oneskilletchicken | Littlespicejar.com @littlespicejarHello, hello to my new favorite creamy, garlicky, lemony, delicious skillet chicken!

You guys, I’ve gone completely head over heels for today’s meal (I didn’t mean for that to rhyme.


As many of you have probably guessed, I have a love for white meat chicken. It’s no dark meat for me. But the good news is that today’s chicken dinner is customizable to your chicken needs. Boneless skinless chicken thighs, sure, why not! *Applause* you’ve only just waited half of FOREVER for me to bring you something that could be made with something other than boneless skinless chicken breast.

More about this articles please visit : littlespicejar

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel