CHICKEN CACCIATORE

Really good Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most satisfying, delicious and comforting Italian dishes you can make at home.

Flavorful, rich, earthy and hearty are just a few of the characteristics that come to mind when describing this rustic dish. Often served with spaghetti or over polenta, there’s no way you won’t love this amazing braised skillet chicken. I’ve been making Chicken Cacciatore for more years than I care to admit, but this latest version is by far the best I’ve ever had.

A large skillet filled with Chicken Cacciatore with peppers, onions and mushrooms
There’s something about this classic Chicken Cacciatore that triggers warm and fuzzy memories for me.

It reminds me of good times and the warmth of family, and it also gives me great anticipation for dinner.  I have great memories of my mom’s sister, June with her fabulous Chicken Cacciatore.  Some people have signature go-to dishes, you know, something they can make with eyes closed. Aunt June could make Chicken Cacciatore like nobody else in our family. She and Uncle Ralph could also make some seriously eye-popping homemade egg nog, but that’s another story.

I’ve had Aunt June’s recipe in my little index box for years, and years, and made it more times than I can count. But over time I’ve tweaked it and loved it into the slightly different version shared here today.  The only thing I need now is a big hunk of crusty bread.
A bowl of spaghetti topped with saucy Chicken Cacciatore with red peppers, mushrooms and parsley
Many Chicken Cacciatore recipes call for assorted chicken pieces, but I use all chicken thighs in my recipe.

More about this articles please visit : savingdessert

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel