ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA

I love to have myself some flavorful and delicious chicken pasta. With creamy white wine parmesan sauce! I can use it to make a simple meal that is flavor packed in no time. I think there’s nothing better than having a restaurant quality pasta dish on the table within minutes! Especially when I’m treating my family and friends. They love a good creamy pasta dish any night of the week!

WHAT WINE WORKS BEST FOR THIS ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA?

I used dry Pinot Grigio white wine here, which produced an excellent flavor for the sauce. When cooking with wine, never use “cooking wine”. Cooking with a regular drinking wine will always give you a better tasting dish because the quality is much higher.

Chardonnay, Riesling or Pinot Grigio are all great choices to cook with wine. Creamy Italian chicken pasta dishes benefit greatly in flavor when the wine is added during the cooking process. I love cooking with wine and have a large number of recipes on this blog that are amazingly tasty and easy to make all thanks to wine. Using a good quality drinking wine is such an easy way to create a tasty creamy chicken pasta dish!

More about this articles please visit : whatsinthepan

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel